|Color(s):||Skin, brown, yellow, orange, gold, blue, red|
|Starting location:||CAM 1|
|First appearance:||Night 3|
Woody is an unofficial antagonist in Five Nights at Treasure Island.
Woody looks like his original form, only without eyes and a crack on his face.
He first starts off-camera in the Staff Area. He will then appear on-camera with a loud clashing sound. He will move to the Storage Room, Character Prep 1, the Suit Workshop, the Meat Freezer, and The Office. The pattern is randomized except for going to the office after visiting four of the rooms randomly. The player must shut off a camera to make him go away.
- "You've got a friend in me."
- "Reach for the sky!"
- "There's a snake in my boot!"
- "Safe? Am I... Safe?"
- A distorted version of "You've Got A Friend In Me" plays when he is in the office.
- All his quotes (besides his fourth quote) are distorted versions of the original quotes from Toy Story.
- The fourth quote is a reference to Transmission #8.
- His Shade has a completely white color scheme, and lacks its lower body. Sometimes, the words "So very lonely" or "Won't you join me?" will flash on screen while you look at it. It is inspired by the creepypasta "Buried Alive Model".
|Suits||Donald Duck's Body • Daisy Duck's body • Golden Mickey • Happy • José "Zé" Carioca • Ortensia • The Snake • The Visage • Vanellope Von Schweetz• Criminal The Wolf • Normal Mickey Suit • Minnie Mouse • Photo Negative Disembodied • Nightmare Suicide Mouse • The Mouse • The Beak • Old Mickey • Terror Mickey • The Rat • Pete • Olaf • Fleshpound • Happy Mouse • Decimated Mickey • The Conjoined•Abandoned Mascot • Withered Sonic • Salvage Sonic|
|Humanoids||The Shade • TS|
|Humans||Gary Howell • Jack Fischer • Lucy Smith|
|Melted||Melted Mickey • Melted Donald • Melted Impure Mouse • Melted Suicide Mouse|
|Abandoned||Abandoned Suicide Mouse • Abandoned Photo Negative Minnie • Abandoned Photo Negative Mickey|
|Adventure||Adventure Acephalous • Adventure Disembodied|