“ Soon, your neck will be tightened around a hangman's noose. ” — Myster Mouse
He has his words backwards/reversed. But are you searching for Corruptus?
Myster Mouse Information Species: Multi-Textured Mouse Suit/Toon Gender: Male Color(s): Sepia; Grayscale, Photo-Negative, Normal Mickey Mouse Colors Starting location: CAM 11 First appearance: Night 5
Myster Mouse is a multi-textured Mickey Mouse toon, and one of the Quintenary and major antagonists in Five Nights at Treasure Island, alongside Corruptus, as the alternate version of him as role. Myster Mouse is a multi-textured toon as a multi-fusion/combination of Photo-Negative Mickey, Oswald, Suicide Mouse, Mickey Mouse, MickMick and all of the suits/toons.
His appearance consists of sepia, photo-negative, grayscale, and normal Mickey colors. There are multiple tears on his suit, with his left shoe and glove missing. His head has some distortions and is floating separate from the body, lacking any sort of pupils. The snout also seems raised, coupled with a gaping mouth.
Myster Mouse starts in the Caverns Entrance, and slowly travels to the Meat Freezer, Lounge, then the Office. If he's directly in front of the desk, the player must shut off a camera. If he is at the far left door, the player must hide.
Occasionally, he will speak, but his words are reversed. His lines, if set to normal (or heard as such), are as follows:
"This will be your end."
"You can't run from the gates of hell."
"Soon, your neck will be tightened around a hangman's noose."
Originally, his jumpscare consisted of him removing his head and throwing it. This was changes to simply having his head floating upwards from the bottom of the screen then towards the player. If the player is hiding, the player will be grabbed from under the desk by the headless body, then thrown at the wall.
- Strangely, Myster has a few similarities to Corruptus. It could be possible they are connected, but it is not explained how.
- When Myster is in the Caverns Entrance, his appearance is only as a withered Mickey. After exiting this room, however, his appearance changes.
- This is due to Invert using a different model while creating the renders.
- Rarely, Myster will speak his lines normally rather than the usual reversed he's typically heard with. It is unknown what the cause of this is.
- His first jumpscare screech originated from a screaming frog.
- Myster was also originally one of the antagonists in the legacy version of the Five Nights at Freddy's fan-game A Week at Castaway Cay. Due to him no longer fitting in terms of the improvements, however, he was ultimately cut from the game.
- His behavior and jumpscare screeches, heard in older builds, were different.