- The information on this page is derived from Disembodied on the official Five Nights at Treasure Island Wiki.
- If you would like to see the Gallery subpage, go here.
- If you would like to see the Audio subpage, go here.
|Starting location:||CAM 3|
|First appearance:||Night 2|
|“||I dropped the Duck head immediately, as you'd expect, and moved for the door. As I stood in the doorway, I looked back to the skull on the floor.||”|
Donald Duck, also known as Disembodied, is an iconic Disney character, and an antagonist in the game Five Nights at Treasure Island.
Donald is portrayed as just a disembodied head. Donald doesn't seem to have any body so far, most likely due to the story this game is based on. His head has eyes but they are black and shiny. Unlike the original Donald Duck and the Donald Duck head featured in the original teaser image, he is missing his hat.
He will, albeit rarely, teleport into the Office, making screaming, duck-like sounds. It is theorized that he does this to attract PN Mickey to the office. Although considering the rareness of him teleporting in, it is theorized that he might be there just for scaring. He is non-hostile, similar to Balloon Boy in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
It has been proven that he will leave after several seconds. Another method to get rid of him is to disable [[Meat Freezer|CAM 2], but this is the only camera which will make him leave.
Since the other suits are attracted by noise, Donald Duck will attract them with his loud distorted quacking. The suits will start moving more spasmodically once Donald leaves the office desk.
- Donald Duck starts in Character Prep 1, before suddenly teleporting in The Office randomly.
- Donald's body may be in the full game.
- Henry's skull may be inside Donald's head.
- Donald is one of the only suits that won't attack the player, the other most likely being Pluto.
- But it is unknown if Pluto attacks in the full game version.
- According the creepypasta that the game is based off of, Donald Duck has a human skull inside his suit's head.
- In addition to that, Donald Duck never made any sort of sound in the creepypasta.
- In the first promotional artwork image, Donald is shown to wear a blue sailor hat like his original counterpart, but the hat is absent in the final game's release.
- Donald Duck's quack sound is just one sound repeated with many edits in the pitch.
- Abandoned by Disney — Donald Duck is featured (albeit briefly) in this story.
|Suits||Daisy Duck • Donald Duck • Goofy • Oswald • Photo-Negative Mickey • Photo-Negative Minnie • Pluto • Suicide Mouse • The Face|
|Humanoids||Undying • God • Slester|
|Humans||Greg Mac Lochlainn • Henry • Jake Smith • Lisa Bertsch|