Blood Mouse is a version of Photo-Negative Mickey who only appears in The Blood Game, a minigame where the player beats Night 2 in one try without shutting off the power. Also is an antagonist in Five nights at treasure island 3. He is a version of Photo-Negative Mickey with black skin, a red tongue, shiny dark gray gloves, shiny red pants, and shiny yellow shoes. His eyes are replaced with glossy, human-like eyes.
Blood Mouse is very different from Photo-Negative Mickey. He will become active on Night 1, but starts to become a threat on Night 2. Any room he is in will turn dark. He can teleport, and can enter the office before 1 AM. When moving, he speaks in a demonic voice. The whole office will turn red when he is inside it, with a pair or red, human-like eyes on the monitor. Three hallucinations will appear while he is in there. The first one is an eyeless Blood Mouse taking his head off. The second one is him staring at the player. The the third one is him taking his head off again, but with the human eyes. A glowing blue Treasure Island sign is in the background. You must shut off cams 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, or 9 to avoid him. Not doing so in a matter of 5 seconds will result in a jumpscare. When he kills you, he will crash the game.
Blood Mouse can only be in rooms that are empty (excluding Character Prep 1, but this only applies for Disembodied), which is an advantage to the player.
Behaviour (FNaTI 3)Edit
Blodd Mouse starts at night 2 in the storage room, he will move to the hallway, the lounge, and office; Each time he arrives te office will smash the door and stare the player from the other side of the desk, also the sound of the door when punching the wall can be heard, being an advantage for the player, who does not need to follow his track unlike Photo-Negative Mickey, if enters the office the player needs to use the radio to make a noise in the kitchen, if sucess Blodd Mouse will move to the Kitchen and follow his path from there each time he is avoided,(this means that Blodd Mouse will NEVER go back to the storage room during the whole night) if the player fails to use the radio Blodd Mouse will kill the player and end the night will a game over.
Blood Mouse will start in the Broadcasting Room, and will then randomly teleport into Character Prep 1, the Staff Area, the Meat Freezer, and the Lounge. He will then enter your office. FNaTI 3: Storage room > Hallway > Lounge > Office. (after avoided the first time and onwards): Kitchen > Hallway > Lounge > Office.
- Blood Mouse's model is actually True Mickey from Abandoned: Discovery Island, but his textures are inverted and then value inverted.
- He also shares the same quotes, but backwards and with a "wahwah" effect.
- He also used to have the same screech, but slower.
- He also used to have the same jumpscare, but recolored, before being replaced with the single-frame.
- A frame from the old jumpscare is still used when he is in the Lounge.
- Blood Mouse's jumpscare is similar to that of Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Blood Mouse's jumpscare is actually reused from his teaser.
- Blood Mouse seems to have dark blue blood.
- In FNaTI 3 he will emit a weird noise when moves (exept when lured to the kitchen and counting the Door`s sound when smashed).
"Hello... Welcome... to my show of nightmares..."
"You won't last long.
"I am the true one."
"You've escaped from me once... but you won't escape again."
Blood Mouse's screech.
Blood Mouse's old screech.