But now... They are CUTE

This Page has characters which are not scary

Because of the nature this character, It may not fit correctly in a creepy roleplay

Don't expect this characters to get scary, and don't forget to ask permission before use.

We weren't supposed to kill
— Adventure Photo-Negative Minnie

Adventure Photo-Negative Minnie is one of the protagonist is the future FNATI world


Adventure Photo-Negative Minnie looks like Photo-Negative Minnie but is smaller in size. She has cute eyes and derpy face, she can also punch her eyes out of her head. She also has the ability fly shortly.


Get Drunk: PN Minnie gets drunk and vomits on the enemy... Gross.

Derpy mode: PN Minnie gets 2 times more resistance and attack

Crash: Partially crashes the game, 70% of chance to make enemies get blind, 10% of chance to kill an enemy, 20% chance to do no effect.

(The images will be added slowly, so be patient)


You over there!! READ THIS

This page belongs to the Landwii, and to edit this page you must ask Him, or he will be sad :C. However, you can edit to fix grammar mistakes or add categories.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.