Abandoned MickMick is the true tertiary antagonist in the game: FNATI 2: Let The Show Begin.
|Color(s):||Normal Mickey Colors; Pale|
|Starting location:||Suit Warehouse|
|First appearance:||Night 5|
Abandoned MickMick is one of Spare Disneyland Suits which was used when the original suits were broken and torn, so while they were Repaired, the Spare suits was used, but now Treasure Island is abandoned, the Spare suits were left in Suit Warehouse.
Abandoned MickMick seems to have the same appearance as Abandoned Mickey, unlike Photo-Negative Mickey. He retains the Real Mickey Mouse's colors, but they show very slight discoloration, in-similar distinction of Abandoned Goofy.
Abandoned MickMick's appearance is based off the Original MickMick. But like every abandoned suits, he has this abandoned look, of being covered in dust, making his look being more pale. He lacks one eyeball, and his eyeball is fully white.
Abandoned MickMick gets started off in the Suit Warehouse, which then it next goes onto:
- Abandoned MickMick's shade form can rarely appear in Suit Warehouse.
- Unlike Abandoned The Face and Abandoned Photo-Negative Minnie, he is a Mickey suit has two eyes.
- He begins on Night 5 and then on.
- However, he has an advantage to activate on Night 4.
- Abandoned MickMick has the original Mickey Mouse colors, but they seem to show slight discoloration. This reason for this is unknown.
- Abandoned MickMick was added to Five Nights at Treasure Island 2: LTSB (Revision 1), he was not present in the previous version of the game.
- However, he was going to be added in A:DI 1.1. Then, due to collection of motivation, he is now present as the true tertiary antagonist in FNATI 2: Let The Show Begin.